Building a brand and calling Love, Bonito my own has been challenging but rewarding. The most fulfilling bits must be when our mission of “Empowering Confidence Through Style” resonates with the women we touch with our brand. Hearing testimonials from customers who have boosted their confidence with Love, Bonito and have felt that little bit more beautiful and self-assured is unspeakable joy.
Hence, when I was approached by FANCL, I was moved by the founder’s simple philosophy below.
In 1982, we introduced our preservative-free skincare line in tiny, 5-milliliter vials. Back then, most women, including my wife, suffered serious skin problems caused by the harsh ingredients in the beauty products they were using – ingredients such as parabens, sterilizers and petroleum surfactants. Instead of enhancing their natural beauty, the products caused skin irritation, cell damage, and accelerated skin’s aging. It’s no surprise that these “negatives” brought the women great discomfort and anxiety – far from beautiful.
And I am happy to share that FANCL has opened its 1st Flagship store at 313@somerset, located conveniently at the heart of Orchard.
Living hectic lifestyles takes a toll on our health and skin. More people are becoming aware of “eating clean” and staying away from consuming processed food in our daily meals. Harmful food preservatives have been accused of many health hazards ranging from mild headaches to most serious diseases like cancer. Similar using skincare products that contain preservatives can lead to premature ageing, affects efficacy of active ingredients in skincare, weakens skin elasticity and stimulates melanin production just to name a few.
FANCL offers Complimentary Skin Diagnosis at any of their Counter or Shops – this helps you to address your skin concern and to pick the products that are best suitable for your skin type.
The first step of the skin diagnosis tests for skin texture, dead skin and even skin elasticity! Followed by a Sebum Analysis Test to test for clogged pores and finally, the moisture level of your skin.
As the brand so proudly put, FANCL products contain No Preservatives or skin damaging additives and they are of high performance.
FANCL 3 Attributes
1. small bottles – The size of products ensures that customers can finish the products within the golden period of 60-90 days which is at the optimum efficacy that the skincare product can deliver.
2. Production date is clearly printed on all packaging so that we are aware of the expiry dates.
3. Last but not least, all products are hermetically sealed to prevent any form of contamination.
FANCL Basic Skin Care Regimen comprises of the following steps:
1. FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil – FANCL Award Winning makeup remover, it’s gentle on to be used around your eye and lip area yet effectively removes even waterproof makeup.
2. Facial Washing Powder – Containing amino acids cleansing ingredients that is an excellent cleansing agent while retaining skin’s moisture. Lather it up with the Washing Ball to a luxurious dense foam for thorough cleansing.
3. Basic Skin Care – Aging Care Line: Moisture your skin with FANCL Aging Care Lotion – this acts like a pre-essence to keep your skin hydrated 24/7.
Once the above step is completed, lock in the moisture with FANCL Aging Care Emulsion. This forms a moisture lock layer on the skin surface to balance moisture level of your skin, leaving it smooth and moisturised over time.
4. Tense Up Collagen Drink: It is important to complement your skincare regimen with beauty supplements – Containing 2600mg of Patented Tri-Peptide Collagen, Tense Up Collagen drink helps to maintain skin firmness and elasticity.
Do swing by the stores below and speak to any of their friendly Beauty Advisors for a free skin diagnosis!
Isetan Scotts Level 1, Tel: 6871 1521
Robinsons Raffles City Level 1, Tel: 6871 1522
Suntec City, West Wing #01-K1, Tel: 6871 1523
VivoCity, #01-K1/K2, Tel: 6871 1525
313@somerset #01-19 Tel: 6871 1526